Resolution of child custody issues include care, access, unlawful removal and divorce. There are numerous concerns in this area, some of which are shown below. A consultation with the team at Ivan Zartz Attorneys will help to shed light on the approach which needs to be taken, so that you achieve a satisfactory conclusion.
- The location of your child’s primary residence
- The possibilities of joint custody
- The rights of different parents/legal guardians
- Rules about overnight stays, access to your child and supervision of visits
- Maintenance amounts and payment issues
- What to do if your child is removed unlawfully from the area or country
- What to do if your child isn’t receiving appropriate care from a parent or guardian
- What to do if you feel that guardianship was granted on an unfair basis (i.e. gender of the parent/guardian)
Feel free to use the contact details shown on the right of this page and you will receive a callback with assistance.
Initial consultations are charged at R1 500 excluding VAT. Thereafter should you wish to continue with the matter, a fee is discussed and agreed upon. Kindly note that free telephone consultations are not part of the Ivan Zartz Attorneys service.